Sales Order Data Analyst
Working for a Engineering company based close to Dudley you will be responsible for the maintenance and updating of the company's product database.
Its is essential you ave been responsible for uploading data on a CRM system previously.
This is a varied role that will include:
- Providing reports as needed to management about relevant KPIS
- Updating supplier information, including pricing, rebates and ensuring items are allocated to the correct internal P&L
- Loading purchase orders on the system
Skills/ experience needed:
- Minimum of 1 years work experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of sales order processing and stock management systems
- Grade A-C GCSE (or equivalent) in English Language and Mathematics.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy