Field Marketing Manager
FIELD MARKETING MANAGER
3 MONTH INITIAL CONTRACT
Pontoon has an exciting opportunity for a Field Marketing Manager to join our Utilities client based in Windsor.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Working with the Product Marketing team, input to the content Marketing calendar and incorporate into campaign design .
- Build strategic sales, channel and marketing partnerships internally and externally, to influence, motivate, and move the business forward.
- Support in all aspects of campaigns including lead scoring, lead nurturing and reporting across market segments and sector verticals.
- Working as part of a global team, design (or adapt) and deliver world class B2B campaigns for customer acquisition, development and retention that can scale across field sales, partners and customers.
Key skills for a Field Marketing Manager:
- Marketing Automation
- Pardot experience
- Salesforce experience
- Event management
- Managing agencies / third parties
- Advanced in knowledge and use of social media channels for demand generation and social media advertising platforms.
- Several years of relevant B2B energy or technology B2B marketing
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.