Senior Resident Governance Officer
Based in Sittingbourne in Kent, the successful candidate will be expected to supervise, motivate and coach the Resident Governance Team. You will also be expected to implement the formal resident governance offer within the Resident Involvement Strategy, and encourage residents to influence, scrutinise and improve the business.
Furthermore, you will provide a full range of support services to the resident governance structure, enabling residents to influence, scrutinise and improve the business, as well as being part of the Resident Scrutiny and Involvement (RSI) Management Team.
This post will report into the Director of Resident Scrutiny and Involvement, and key accountabilities include:
* Managing succession planning for the resident governance structure.
* Facilitating and delivering resident training sessions.
* Managing the budget of the Resident Strategy Group (RSG).
* Ensuring all members comply with relevant resident governance policies and regulatory requirements.
* Supporting and coaching Resident Governance Officers (RGO) with resident personal development reviews.
* Representing the organisation at resident governance/scrutiny networking and benchmarking groups.
Previous experience of working in a governance or scrutiny role, of facilitating meetings and of using customer feedback as a means of influencing decision making/improving services would be ideal from our client's perspective.
A car driver would be highly desirable, but not essential. Only applicants who feel they meet the above criteria need apply for this role.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/candidate-privacy