Service Charge and Leasehold Manager
Our client is based in Hertfordshire and this role is for 35/36 hours per week. They are looking for someone who has a solid background in leasehold services and managing service charges, and be able to work collaboratively with operational teams to deliver positive solutions. They need the successful candidate to have the ability to calculate and manage service charges. You will also act as an account manager, arranging and managing contracts that provide communal services to get the best deal for their customers.
The main duties of the role will involve:
* Managing the operational leasehold and service charge team.
* Ensuring a high standard of service charge setting with a view to achieve full cost recovery.
* Taking a contract management approach by leading on reviewing all existing service chargeable contracts across tenures and arranging new contracts to achieve best value for money for our customers.
* Supporting and providing training to housing officers to build capacity and knowledge to deal with service charge and leasehold queries.
* Build excellent relationships with the operational teams in order to provide a holistic approach to service charges.
* Oversee the management of all service charge queries from customers including supplying of invoices evidencing spend.
The successful candidate will need to have excellent knowledge of Housing Legislation including tenancy and leasehold management. You will also be accountable for overseeing all customer queries relating to Section 20s, stair casing, pre-sales, leasehold valuation queries, customer complaints and tribunals.
This is a great opportunity for a housing professional to progress their career. If you have the relevant supervisory experience within a Leasehold/Service Charge team please send your CV in immediately to avoid missing out.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/candidate-privacy