£22,000 Per Annum
Colchester - 8.30am - 5.30pm
Our Colchester based client is a well-established, family run business that has a track record of excellent customer service and are experts in their industry. Due to the growth of the company, they are now looking for a confident, enthusiastic and friendly candidate with experience in telesales/sales or sales administration to join their team.
· Contacting client to ensure the quote is received and to offer additional services
· Following up on samples and preparing quotes
· Any other duties that contribute to being a successful sales person
· Converting quotes into orders
· Calling clients to check all order details are correct before processing the order
· Creating electronic and Paper Files to store client's information regarding the order
· Liaising with clients and making them aware of the order progress
· Entering the correct data onto the system with accurately reflects the status of orders
· Checking on order status to ensure smooth running of orders to avoid any issues
· Contacting clients once the order has been delivered to ensure they are happy with the items
· Arranging PDF artwork Visuals representations to help win orders.
· Arranging for product samples to be sent out to clients
Attributes needed for this role are:
· Excellent Organisation skills
· Good communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Ability to work in a fast paced office environment
· Must be a team player
· Ability to work on your own initiative
Does this sound like you? Please apply now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy