Sales and Events Assistant
Adecco are recruiting for a fantastic customer-focussed sales and events role for our large corporate client based in a busy but friendly office environment.
Are you looking for a role that:
· Utilises your ability to build long standing client relationships?
· Requires your ability to negotiate to get the best deal for the company and the customer?
· Needs initiative where confidence is key?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Our ideal candidate should have excellent customer service skills, the ability to work independently as well as part of a team and the determination to see tasks and challenges through to the very end.
The objective of our client is to arrange and to increase the printer rentals for events where the customers require the printing products supplied by the client.
Knowledge of the printing industry and printers in general would be an advantage but not essential as training on products will be provided.
· Manage the set-up of events to meet the demands of the customer.
· Co-ordinate with customers, clients and colleagues to meet the job requirements.
· Help to update the website with new products as they are acquired.
· Ensure all data is kept accurately and safely.
Working hours: 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
Pay rate: £9 p/h + Bonus
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy