Sheltered Housing Officer
Based in Hemel Hempstead in Hertfordshire, this is a full time role (35 hours per week, Monday to Friday) and you will be expected to provide an intensive housing management service to all tenants. The client is keen to recruit somebody with previous experience in/of:
* Working with others, to provide and coordinate services to elderly residents in Sheltered Housing.
* Developing and strengthening local communities within the client's sheltered housing stock and encourage other elderly residents to join in activities at sheltered schemes.
* Providing housing management services to residents, and dealing with any disputes between neighbours as well as void management and rent arrears.
* Working to improve the quality of life for residents and provide support to residents.
* Carrying out assessments of the care needs of residents, under the direction of Adult Social Care.
* Demonstrating a working knowledge of welfare benefits and social care issues.
* Monitoring the health and safety of the scheme and its tenants (carrying out inspections etc).
Please note, an enhanced DBS is required for this post as the role will involve working very closely with vulnerable, elderly adults with a wide range of support needs. A car driver is also essential.
Ideally, our client will receive all applications by mid April 2019 so please do apply as soon as possible if you feel you match the above criteria.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/candidate-privacy