Are you an experienced Administrator? Do you have previous experience within a Construction company? Are you confident working within a busy department where attention to detail is key? If yes then we would love to hear from you!
Adecco are proud to be working with our Client based in Ashford who are seeking an Administrator to join their team. This role is a critical position within a busy department, if you have experience within the Construction industry this would be an advantage.
Your main duties will be as follows:
- Ensure the efficient planning of the company's employed and sub contract teams work load.
- Liaise with customers regarding start and finish dates
- Planning of all contracts
- Liaising with contractors on a daily basis
- Producing sub-contractors payments as and when required.
- Invoice customers as and when required.
- Liaise with staff internally
You will have:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- the ability to work well under pressure and in a busy environment
- Work well in a team and autonomously
- Strong administration skills
In return for the above you will be working Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am - 4:30pm or 9am - 5:30pm. The Salary for this position is £19,000 - £21,000 and there is free parking on site. Your own transport is required for this role.
If you are interested please Apply Now or Call Emma on 01233 646 632!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy