Experienced with scheduling engineers for maintenance jobs?
Can you work well under pressure?
Want to join a business who respect, praise and have pride in their staff?
I am currently working with a local company near to Dartford who are looking for a Scheduler to join their team. Previous experience in managing and coordinating installation work is essential. The desired candidate will also be enthusiastic and self sufficient when working to demanding deadlines and can work well under pressure. Although this is an extremely busy position, you will be supported by a wonderful team with a real 'family feel'. Interested? Read on!
- Managing the diaries and updating jobs for the engineers
- Discuss maintenance with clients and keep in contact with updates
- Analysing and updating the database
- Ordering equipment and quoting
- General administrative and reception duties including answering the phone and responding to emails
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have previous experience scheduling and coordinating work/ Engineers
- Technical product knowledge highly advantageous
- Proven ability to meet demanding deadlines
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Basic understanding of Excel/ Microsoft office
- 21 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Free Parking
- Kitchen on site
- Office social events
Are you ready for your next challenge? If so, please apply now.
If your application is successful, you will receive a call from one of our dedicated consultants to discuss this opportunity further.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy