My name is Tilly, I am the Candidate Consultant at the Office Angels, Staines branch. However, I am soon to leave my role here as I'm going to do some travelling. I have felt a really important part of the team, and even though I am excited to travel the world, there is also a tinge of regret because of how much I have enjoyed my contract role at Office Angels. I have had the opportunity to grow and develop my skills so much further, and I am now leaving with heaps of experience and confidence compared with just 8 months ago - I am sure this will be invaluable to me for my future career.
I am keen to help find my replacement before I leave, and I feel I can talk with real honesty and accuracy about my great experiences here.
Whilst working within recruitment, I have learnt just how wide and versatile this role is, with no two days ever being the same. It is a role that would be perfect for someone who is eager to learn, wants to gain an insight into the Recruitment world, and progress within a fantastic brand and become an integral part of our busy, close-knit and friendly team.
Below is a taste of what I get up to and what my main duties are (but as I said, no two days are ever the same!)
- I account manage many of the National Account contracts that need to be filled on a frequent basis.
- I have built strong relationships with both the candidates and clients, ensuring that their experience with the branch is always a positive one.
- I create and prepare the marketing drops and e-shots to use with the material sent to the branch by Head Office or material sourced elsewhere for Halloween, Christmas, Easter etc. I also have to prepare last minute marketing material for special events and client promotions.
- I manage the Social Media platforms for the branch - anything from creating and posting adverts, to providing help-guides to candidates.
- I support the sales and lead generation for the consultants on a weekly basis - Using various resourcing methods including Social Media platforms
- I target the right candidates for our clients' needs and help prepare for their assignments.
- I am responsible for managing the branches mailboxes and assist with incoming branch calls and email queries.
- I coordinate registrations and interview new candidates to ensure candidates are always available to both temporary and permanent consultants
- I oversee weekly Timesheet submission, ensuring Candidate timesheets are submitted and authorised on time for payment.
- I manage POs and Client invoice queries where required.
- I work closely with the Consultants and Manager to ensure an efficient and supportive administration function; such as uploading Candidate Registration Packs, referencing, recording information on in-house systems.
- I maintain all administrative processes ensuring compliance for Rights to Work, References and other regulations concerning Agency Worker Regulations.
- I order studio supplies, ensure the branch is presentable and any other ad hoc duties that are required of me such as filing, scanning, archiving and other general admin.
I am very happy to talk to any interested candidates who consider themselves keen, willing and able to learn about this diverse role and take over this great opportunity.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy