Successful and professional UK wide social support services organisation is looking to recruit an experienced Compliance Administrator to join their team immediately!
This is a great organisation to work for, one that prides itself on offering support services for people with diverse and often complex needs in community settings.
The organisation has an extensive network of employees providing specialist support services for people with learning disabilities, mental health needs, autism, profound and multiple learning disabilities.
The Compliance Manager is responsible for ensuring all new employees undergo Pre-employment screening. Leading a team of 7 compliance analysts you will ensure all new candidates are regularly assessed, files updated, references are chased and the Health Screening and DBS/PVGs (Disclosure & Barring Service) are received before any new employee starts within the Group.
A key aspect of this role is establishing excellent working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. Third party supplier relationships are critical to ensuring our business continues to deliver, therefore you will be expected to work with and manage suppliers related to pre-employment checks.
This is a 'hands on' role and you will be expected to roll your sleeves up to get the job done, a can do attitude is a must for this role.
- Ensuring satisfactory references, qualifications, ID (including Right to Work in the UK documents) are received and correct in line with both company and legislative guidelines
- Ensure teams complete compliance cases to the business in line with Operational demand
- Act as point of escalation for team and business queries relating to Pre- employment screening
- Role model the values of the organisation
- Monitor and actively manage the teams work load
- Manage, develop, empower and lead by example to foster a positive team environment
- Oversee the accurate and timely reporting of all Compliance reports
- Build collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation
- Manage, review and improve current procedures harmonising processes across legal entities
- Effective management of the compliance policy including GDPR obligations
- Accountable for the on boarding processes within Compliance
- Monthly 121's with direct reports
To apply for this role you MUST have the following:
- Previous experience of employment screening, vetting and compliance
- Experience setting high standards for oneself and others, motivating and developing them, to achieve high performance
- Experience analysing and interpreting situations from a variety of viewpoints and finding creative, workable and timely solutions
- Excellent and accurate IT skills: Outlook, Excel, Work and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritise a high work load and work confidently under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess a can do attitude
- Attention to Detail
- Experience managing Customer Relationships
- Team work
- Delivering Results
- Experience of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be immediately available or on short notice
Advertised by Office Angels, London Bridge Branch
Please note that due to the high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy