This is standalone role based in Hemel Hempstead reporting into the global head of program management in the Americas.
My client is looking for someone who will work with the organisation to ensure the effective execution of assigned programs.
You must work with the cross functional leaders of the organisations to develop committed schedules to effectively meet the goals and objectives of the program. This includes contract negotiations, statement of work definition and the development of detailed program plans, and timelines required to meet customer delivery schedules and quality goals.
You will be responsible for running the successful bid and proposal development working with Sales, Engineering and Solutions Engineering to ensure the successful delivery of on time and fully compliant proposals. However, there will be project where you will need to work with all departments.
You will also be responsible for working with the customer to keep them apprised of the current status on the program as well as working issues that may arise during the execution of the program.
- Work closely with project sponsors, cross-functional teams, and key organisational leaders to plan and develop the program scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new programs assigned.
- Establish and manage project teams for the successful execution of program objectives, deliverables and quality.
- Identify and clearly communicate the key requirements needed from cross-functional teams including dependencies both internally and externally with customers and vendors.
- Manage the customer interface during program execution including establishing the program communications plan with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyse, evaluate, and manage program risks including the development and execution of risk mitigation plans.
- Must be able to effectively manage and track project milestones, project status including delivery milestones, costs and cost reduction initiatives.
- Work with Product Development Managers to ensure the successful implementation and delivery of new products under development (NPI process).
- Create/update and report weekly and monthly on program status.
- Must be familiar with and have experience in managing programs that include product development and manufacturing.
Job Skills & Knowledge (Essential):
- Excellent Communicator and organiser
- Must be able to work at all levels of the organisation and be able to manage with authority
- Mind set of get it done and make it happen
- Have strong MS Office Tools working knowledge (Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, Visio, and file management)
- Have a good understanding of ERP systems and OEM manufacturing including inventory, and production scheduling
- Must be able to travel to our Colchester site at least once a week.
- Proven experience of effectively managing multiple projects at one time
- Bachelor's or advanced Degree in engineering, program management, product development or equivalent qualifications in Project Management.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy