Senior HR advisor
Key responsibilities will include:
* Provide advice and consultation on all HR issues and ensure a visible presence within the business function.
* Providing the business with both a reactive and proactive professional HR service.
* Coach and influence line managers in dealing with key employee relations and absence management cases in order to drive a high performing culture and motivated workforce.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* CIPD Qualified or equivalent
* Extensive HR experience gained in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent employment law knowledge and experience of leading absence management cases.
* Excellent ability to build strong stakeholder relationships.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/candidate-privacy