Search Engine Optimization Manager
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Manager
Position: SEO Manager
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
Type: Permanent, Full- time
Adecco City are excited to be recruiting for a new client of ours based in the Camden, this is a permanent position within a leading Fashion Retailer's Headquarters.
In this role, it will be your responsibility to drive traffic and generate growth through SEO. Situated in the heart of North London, you will be working around like-minded, fashion orientated individuals and will be provided with full support which will allow you to develop and utilise your existing skills.
Job Requirements and Skills
- Previous experience managing the SEO function
- Hands on technical SEO experience, including on-page, understanding of techniques and off page: link building and outreach
- Experience of E-commerce site CMS. You will analyse and plan changes needed to the site hierarchy and URL structure.
- Experience in SEO tools such as SEMRush, Screaming Frog SEO and Moz
- Complete full technical audits of tagging and engineer relevant improvements
- Monitor and analyse organic search performance data, raise technical issues, opportunities and competitor insights
- Support traffic driving content to maintain and grow market share and cost effective sales
- Continuously look to find incremental gains and using innovation to drive through SEO agenda across several projects
- Full ownership of SEO across the website including regular site audits
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies to maximise search visibility, including keyword analysis, link acquisition and content distribution
- Carry out on-page / technical SEO audits to identify and address any problems with SEO performance
- Commercially aware in regard to latest digital trends and best practices in online marketing
- Carry out link profile analyses on our website
- Direct off-page optimisation projects (e.g. SEO Blogger outreach programme)
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
- Optimise and continuously refresh website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Produce regular activity reports on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work with your SEO Assistant and the Ecommerce team to ensure SEO best practices are followed
- Work with social media and PPC colleagues to create and execute copy for digital channels and optimise campaigns
- Work with content and marketing colleagues to drive SEO content creation and content planning
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links, produce reports on analysis results
- Keep up to date with industry developments for SEO and content marketing trends
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. The Adecco group is a global company with more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world. The Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services that include temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Search Engine Optimization Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.