E Commerce Content Editor/Copywriter
Ecommerce Content Editor/Copywriter
Position: Ecommerce Content Editor
Salary: £17,000 - £19,000
Type: Permanent, Full- time
Adecco City are excited to be recruiting for a new client of ours based in the Camden, this is a permanent position within a leading Fashion Retailer's Headquarters.
As a E-commerce Content Assistant and Copywriter, you will be responsible for setting the tone of voice across the company's website, blog and social media channels. It is your duty of work to proactively to increase Brand awareness and engagement. Situated in swanky, modern offices you will be given full autonomy to make this role your own.
- Drive strategies to continually drive engagement with the Brand
- Continually bring new, fresh ideas
- Creating concise and engaging homepage copy and SEO-friendly content for web pages
- Independently updating all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google+)
- Writing SEO-friendly product descriptions in the Select tone of voice
- Creating briefs for outgoing emails, including captivating subject lines and CTAs
- Creating content and writing editorial copy for the Select blog
- Communicating with the buying & merchandising teams to promote the correct product on the website and on social media
- Proof reading copy across all channels
- Proactively seeking areas to update on the website
- Using Google Analytics to monitor newsletter performance
- Strong commercial sense
Skills and Experience
- Marketing background
- Excellent standard of literacy
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Innovative ideas
- Keen and ready learn
- Keen interest in Fashion Retail
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. The Adecco group is a global company with more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world. The Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services that include temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy