Client Services Administrator- Nailsea
Are you looking for an immediate start based in Nailsea?
Do you pride yourself on hard work and excellent service?
Apply now, we have the job for you!
Adecco recruitment are looking for an Client Services Administrator for a small, friendly team based in Nailsea, Bristol.
Our Client, a family run business is looking for a hard working individual to join their team on a temporary basis, with the possibility for it to go permanent! With a great salary of £10 per hour, this is not an opportunity to be missed!
- Deliver excellent service from start to finish
- Keep spreadsheets up to date
- Be the first point of contact for clients regarding their queries
- Use in house systems to ensure a smooth running of a busy, busy office.
- Keeps organised in a thriving environment
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Microsoft packages
- Be professional and approachable
- Shows great ability to work under pressure.
If this is the job for you, please apply now! This is for an immediate start!
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and act as a recruitment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Client Services Administrator- Nailsea
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.