Successful and professional UK wide social support services organisation is looking to recruit an experienced Compliance Administrator to join their team immediately!
This is a great organisation to work for, one that prides itself on offering support services for people with diverse and often complex needs in community settings.
The organisation has an extensive network of employees providing specialist support services for people with learning disabilities, mental health needs, autism, profound and multiple learning disabilities.
This role plays an integral part in the recruitment process as you will be responsible for assisting in the compliance administration of all future support employees.
- Provide regional offices with high quality service, building strong relationships that ensure continued use of our services and client satisfaction
- Communicate with regional offices and candidates across multiple channels, providing advice and guidance on vetting and compliance requirements
- On a day to day basis, deal with general client queries and communication, issue resolution and deliver quality candidate support
- Consistently achieve individual and team KPI's/SLA's
- Provide feedback and improvement ideas regarding day to day processes.
- Deliver own workload through effective workload planning and organisation.
- Show ability to adapt under changing circumstances and direction of the business, be willing to work in new ways and alter objectives to accommodate any changes
To apply for this role you MUST have the following:
- Previous experience of employment screening and vetting.
- Customer services experience (preferred but not essential)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess a can do attitude
- Attention to Detail
- Managing Customer Relationships
- Team work
- Delivering Results
- Experience of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be immediately available or on short notice
Advertised by Office Angels, London Bridge Branch
Please note that due to the high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy