£40,000-£50,000 per annum
- Set and manage the product strategy, road map and product lifecycle for controls solutions.
- Provide sales enabling product marketing to the business and customer.
- Continual surveillance of our and others activities and products, legislation, government strategy, product and market developments, plus market perceptions of brand to provide forward thinking business strategy for growth of product and service opportunities.
- Provide collaborative strategy and support with the other product managers to enable the business to offer a complete solution to the customer.
- Manage factories/suppliers - provide market leading ideas and requirements through understanding of the customer and market.
- Ensure seamless co-ordination and integration in all product promotion activities across the wider business.
- Set pricing and forecasting for new and existing products and provide support for purchases, sales and inventory.
- Contribute to business analysis to help formulate all budgeting and CAPEX activities.
- Understand and comply with all relevant company policies.
- IoT experience (technical and market) essential.
- Controls and BEMS experience (technical and market) essential.
- Product management / product marketing experience desirable.
- Familiarity of mechanical building services.
- Creative, strategic and business mind-set with the ability to think out of the box.
- Can clearly and enthusiastically articulate with varying audiences - technical, commercial and sales focused.
- Leadership of various internal and external stakeholders.
Please apply today and Georgie will phone you.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.