The purpose of this role is to provide support on reward related issues.
The Reward Advisor supports the Reward and Job Family Frameworks and ensures that reward interventions are effectively delivered.
As a Reward Advisor you would be responsible for a number of key activities including a few of the following:
* Support the delivery of reward based projects and programmes through data analysis and employee communication
* Work with the Reward Partners to deliver cyclical activity such as Annual Salary Review, Annual Bonus and benefit programmes
* Complete job evaluations, conduct benchmarking and put forward recommendations as required to inform the Reward Framework
* Maintain and co-ordinate revisions to the Job Family Framework(s)
* Support the preparation of papers and presentations to support key reward decisions and governance at a senior level
The Ideal candidate would have:
* Good commercial awareness
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Good analytical skills and working knowledge of Excel
* Ideally degree education or a professional qualification such as CIPD
* Experience of Willis Towers Watson Global Grading System
This is fantastic opportunity for you to work within a fast paced and pro-active team.
Please note this is a 12 month fixed term contract
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Reward Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.