Are you an enthusiastic sales person with a passion or desire to work in recruitment? Maybe this is the first time you have considered it? Do you have the ability to work quickly and professionally in a busy environment? We want you to come and join us and take up the chance of full training and development that will build confidence and expertise in the industry.
Adecco Uxbridge are currently looking for an ambitious Recruitment Consultant on a Fixed Term Contract to focus on permanent recruitment.
Are you our next Recruitment Consultant who is looking to work for an amazing company and wants to work with a great fun team?
You will be taking over a busy perms desk and will have the opportunity to grow it even further and make your own mark.
What will you be doing:
- Achieving activity targets to maximise new business opportunities whilst building strong, lasting relationships with clients
- Carrying out sales activity including: generating leads, researching prospects, co-ordinating mailshots and e-shots and making proactive calls to prospect clients
- Attending meetings with both existing and new clients to manage relationships. You will need a driving licence
- Writing advertisements, selecting and interviewing suitable candidates and matching them effectively to permanent and contract assignments
- Manage sales, pricing and costs to build the profitability of the permanent desk
Training is brilliant and the rewards are fantastic.
If this sounds like you please apply now. This is an immediate vacancy and I will consider someone who hasn't had recruitment experience but has a real desire to succeed and make a difference contact me now.
You will need to be a car/owner driver as you will be out and about meeting our clients regularly.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy