Electrical Engineer - Building Services
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Eng inner to work in Building Services for a client based in NG7. This is a full time position working 36.25hrs per week for approximately 12 months.
The purpose of this role is to manage the planned and reactive maintenance of electrical engineering services, particularly in relation to LV installations, electrical inspections, emergency light testing, fire alarms, CCTV and security systems. The post holder will also be required to manage condition surveys and the development of prioritised asset replacement plans. They will also be required to manage associated replacement and upgrade projects.
- To be technical lead for electrical services, to advise and develop risk based maintenance regimes for those electrical services.
- To advise and help prepare standards and procedures, maintenance and design specifications.
- To prepare tender documentation, evaluate tender returns against specification and standards.
- To select and manage key service providers
- To monitor that supplier competencies, continue to meet both the skills and safety needs of the particular service required
- Meeting with suppliers to discuss problems found during maintenance works and agree solutions to resolve
- To identify and manage electrical condition surveys and assist with the development of a 10 year prioritised asset replacement plan
- Assist in the prioritisation of annual maintenance budgets and the management delegated budgets
- Manage allocated projects, within budget, time frame and in full compliance with Health and Safety legislation, agreed standards, policies and procedures.
Skills and Qualifications:
- HNC/HND in Electrical Services Engineering (essential)
- Full, current driving license unless disability precludes this (essential)
- Detailed knowledge of electrical engineering services
- Ability to manage projects and set programmes and work to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Substantial working experience post qualification
- Understanding of relevant health and safety legislation that relates to the role
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy