Clinical Trials Assistant Administrator
Clinical Trials Administrator
Our Client an academic health provider is looking for a Clinical Trials Assistant Administrator to support their office training team.
Location: Southwark (will require occasional travel to other campuses)
Position: Clinical Trials Assistant Administrator
Pay: £15 per hour
Type: Temporary, Full time
The candidate will be responsible for arranging courses, corresponding with potential trainees, managing bookings and providing any logistical or practical support required by the trainers.
Provide administrative support to the Clinical Trials Office Training Team.
- Be the first point of contact for communication from staff working at all levels throughout the Partner organisations.
- Be able to build positive relationships within the department and act as an ambassador within the wider organisation
- You will be required to apply a problem solving approach to assisting the team in the resolution of training related issues.
Monitor and maintain the team email account; responding to queries where appropriate or referring them to the trainers.
- Perform administrative tasks in relation to monthly training courses, including arranging venues and facilities, booking delegates onto courses, obtaining accreditation etc.
Manage data relating to trainees and course feedback.
Prepare and participate in team meetings; take minutes, provide feedback on activity and take on action items as appropriate.
Undertake such other duties, within the scope of the post, as may be requested.
The role requires the use of initiative and a problem solving approach to carry out delegated tasks with minimal supervision in a timely fashion. Applicants should show high levels of personal organisation, communication and administrative skills. They need to be highly organised, in order to arrange and oversee a complex schedule.
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Clinical Trials Assistant Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.