Python Developer - Manchester - £50,000
I'm working with a international engineering firm who due to their expansion and growth need you to join their development team to help with the development and support their highly bespoke open source applications. The key objectives for this role will see you developing the solutions, manage the projects and also work with clients to make sure the services match their very unique business needs.
* Experience developing applications with Open Source technologies including Python
* MySQL, HTML /JS / CSS
* Worked alone on full life cycle software projects
* Worked with stakeholders to understand requirements
* Strong communication skills, work with users from all levels of an organisation
This client's continued growth means that your role will offer a varied environment and one that involves using the latest technologies as they appreciate the benefits of keeping as up to date with the latest technical offerings.
The salary on offer is excellent with a great working environment including home working so if you are interest please send me your CV so we can make arrangements for when you could interview.
Python / Django Developer - Manchester - up to £50,000
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for Python Developer - Manchester - £50,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.