Customer Service Coordinator (Temp)
Role: Customer Service Coordinator (Temp)
Location: Sowerby Bridge
Hours: Monday to Friday - 8:30am till 5pm
Start date: 25th March 2019
Our client based in Sowerby Bridge are currently looking for a temporary Customer Service Coordinator. The role is full time Monday to Friday and is due to start on Monday 25th March 2019.
- Used to taking and dealing with a high volume of calls (incoming)
- Dealing with queries from clients
- Escalating calls to relevant department
- Updating details on relevant platforms
- Computer literate
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a busy team
- Flexible and adaptable
The location would suit applicants who live in Sowerby Bridge, Halifax, Huddersfield and surrounding areas.
If you have the necessary skills and you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV for consideration. You will be contacted within 48 hours if you have been successfully shortlisted for this role.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Customer Service Coordinator (Temp)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.