Our client based in Reading have an exciting opportunity for a Procurement Assistant to join their team
The successful candidate would be responsible for the following duties
* Answering incoming calls and dealing with queries in a timely manner
* Ensure all emails are responded to within 24 hours
* Comparing prices between 8 funders using an in house system
* Keeping client details on the system up to date
* Research and setting up new suppliers
* Working to processes to help achieve set targets
* Customer service and admin experience would be desirable
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Able to multitask and prioritise work load
* PC literate - MS Office, Work, Excel, Outlook
This Role is paying 21k - 23k depending on experience, opportunity to earn bonus, free parking, excellent working environment, room for progression in this growing company.
Please apply via CV
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Procurement Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.