P/T Policy and Reward Manager
Policy and Reward Manager (Maternity Cover)
Location: South Kensington
Position: Policy and Reward Manager
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000
Type: Fixed term contract (1 year), part time
This is a part time role and the days/hours of work can be flexible to suit you. It's a demanding role but they are committed to working with you to maintain your work/life balance as a successful manager.
Our client are on a journey to make their HR team an exemplar of excellence and great practice across any sector. Do you want to help them to achieve this aim?
This role offers a unique opportunity to play a pivotal part in supporting the delivery of this vision by putting in place the essential employment policies the College needs to support our people.
This will be a varied role with several exciting responsibilities. Some of the key areas you will lead on include:
- Working across the HR teams to develop and maintain policies for the College,
- Working with key stakeholders, trade unions and leading working groups to ensure our policies and procedures are user friendly and maximise engagement from staff,
- Ensuring the successful communication and implementation of HR policies, procedures and reward to all HR staff and the wider College
- Supporting the delivery of the College's pay principles.
To do this successfully ideally you will have a background in HR and/or policy development. Experience of the Higher education sector would be helpful but is not essential. Far more important will be your excellent verbal and written communication skills, a customer orientated approach and the ability to multitask on a variety of projects.
This is a fixed term maternity cover position until 30 April 2020.The position is part-time, up to 21 hours per week. The College employees enjoy a range of benefits, including generous annual leave, subsidised leisure facilities and an excellent professional development programme.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for P/T Policy and Reward Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.