SOCIAL MEDIA RECRUITER
Social Media Recruitment Consultant
Croydon Council, Children's Services
Grade 12 to 14 - £40,728 to £44,607
3 Month placement - March-May 2019, with potential for extension
Croydon Council Children's Services is on a rapid improvement journey to deliver outstanding outcomes for children people. A key part of this journey is recruiting a skilled and stable workforce of Social Work professionals.
We are looking for a Social Media Recruitment Consultant to drive our recruitment strategy on social media and raise the profile of Croydon Children's Services as an employer of choice
* Lead on developing content on Social Media platforms with a specific emphasis on Social Care branding at both individual and corporate level
* Contribute to the Workforce Action Plan outlined in the Children's Improvement Plan relating to Social Media and recruitment.
* Support Senior managers and managers to engage in social media to raise the profile of Children's social care in Croydon
* Manage and develop Children's Services recruitment microsite
* Potentially, train internal teams on content creation best practice, to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy.
Applicants will have:
* Social Media Work experience (ideally with a resourcing background) - experience in designing, building content and social media strategy; advanced skills in social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Linked-In
* Knowledge of social campaigns, from idea generation through to delivery and analytics
* Experience of operating within a comparable role dealing with a range of activities using social media as a platform
* Experience of working in a fast paced, multi-disciplinary agile and/or digital environment
* Excellent copywriting and communication skills both verbal and written
* Flexible attitude to work
* A self-starter with ability to initiate and deliver social media related projects
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* Strong influencing skills
* Experience of working as an HR Recruitment Consultant/Business Partner or HR Senior Advisor
* Sound knowledge of employment law and able to apply this to recruitment and workforce issues.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for SOCIAL MEDIA RECRUITER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.