Membership and Communications Administrator
Office Angels have an exciting opportunity for a Membership and Communications Administrator to join our client in South of Edinburgh. This is a permanent role, working Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5pm and Friday 8.30am - 2.30pm, with a salary of £18,000.
- Member Services Administration
- Administrative support to Membership Representatives
- Branch administration & support
- Administrative support to the Events, Marketing and Website
- Management and ongoing maintenance of the CRM and other databases
- Local Authority Forum support
- Reception support
1. Member services administration
Understand and follow operating procedures in order to support an effective Membership and Communications Function
Ongoing and accurate data entry of CRM and multiple databases
Produce regular statistics from database reports
Attends events and provide the appropriate support
2. Administrative support to membership representatives
Liaise with Membership Representatives on Member visits, general queries, and progress of applications
Provide administrative support of the identification and recruitment of new Members
3. Branch administration & support
Assist with the preparation and distribution of Agendas and Minutes and ensure the Branch section on the website is updated and maintained in a timely manner
Attend Branch meetings and assist the Membership Representatives and HOF with the preparation and organisation
4. Administrative support to the eEvents, Marketing and Website Coordinator
Proof read marketing material before publication to ensure the correct style, accuracy, and consistency of message
5. Management and ongoing maintenance of the CRM and other databases
Maintain the accuracy of the cleint's CRM, regularly review and update data
Regularly review and update other Membership and Communications Function databases
Analyse and produce reports on membership statistics
Liaise with Line Manager and ICT Project Manager to provide effective membership database services through the CRM
Monitor CRM workflows to identify improvements and good practice
6. Local Authority Forum support
Provide administrative support to the Forum including booking meetings, corresponding with Local Authority Forum members, and issuing paperwork.
Meeting room setup and minute taking on the day of the meeting
· Minimum SVQ in office administration or equivalent
· Experience in a customer focused administrative role within a medium sized organisation
· Exceptional communication skills
· Consistent approach to ensure work is delivered to a high standard, with particular attention to detail
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to interact with a diverse range of individuals
· Ability to strive for quality
· Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality
· Excellent administration skills
· Excellent data management, analysis, and reporting skills
· MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
· Experience of writing material for online distribution
· Experience of organising meetings and events
· Experience of minute taking
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn't always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback.
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact your local Office Angels branch for further information.
**If you are currently registered with Office Angels and interested in this role please contact your consultant by email**
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy