Process Analyst required working closely within the business functions across all locations to drive process excellence and encourage innovation. This will help us develop solutions to improve our processes and effectiveness.
Typical activities will include:
- Provide professional credibility to influence individuals across the entire business footprint to embed a culture of compliance to regulations and control.
- Staying up to date with the latest business best practices and technological developments that can help to automate and streamline processes to help businesses perform more efficiently.
- Helping the company understand and improve business processes through the gathering of data e.g. process mapping.
- Aiding the business and functions to improve quality, reduce errors and design new business processes/documentation and workflows.
- Assisting in remediation of process and controls issues. This also includes reviewing information and trends to ensure that the outputs of processes are achieving the desired results.
- Supporting with maintenance of a reporting and monitoring system of internal control deficiencies and associated corrective actions plans
The successful candidate will have the below skills/experience:
- Previous working experience as a Business Analyst/Process Analyst with great analytical skills.
- An approachable and personable manner to facilitate open and transparent relationships with key stakeholders in each site.
- Willingness for some international travel in order to foster meaningful relationships.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical skills using a data driven approach.
Candidates must be willing to undergo the security vetting procedure.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.modis.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement