Development Test Engineer
A Development Test Engineer is required for a long term contract assignment with a multi national defence company based in Bolton.
Design, Develop and Implement cost-effective manufacturing test solutions for complex mixed signal electronic circuit card assemblies.
* Create, debug and maintain flying probe test packages for the SPEA test platforms
* Interfacing with the new product introduction (NPI) team, provide In-Circuit Test DfT feedback
* Define testing requirements and test plans for new products, identifying best methods for PCBA testing
* Assist with PCBA defect and root cause analysis.
* Technical support to Test Operators to facilitate the efficient throughput of Prime hardware during production.
* Assessment of Test Equipment issues, directing support services to resolve equipment failures.
Role requirements (skills, training and qualifications)
* HNC/HND (Electronics) Level of Qualifications or equivalent, plus substantial level of experience in Digital and Analogue Electronics Manufacture and Test.
* In depth understanding of measurement and test principles.
* Knowledge of flying probe test platforms (SPEA) with experience in creating test packages
* Experience with In Circuit Test (ICT) methodologies
* Knowledge of Boundary Scan test methods
* Communication skills; the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
* Analytical and problem solving skills.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.modis.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for Development Test Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.