microsoft dynamics functional consultant
Your responsibilities will include-
* 3 - 5 years building and supporting Dynamics CRM solutions, within an online environment and how to manage them
* To provide professional application life-cycle management, business process improvement and solutions designs for the university CRM solutions
* To define scope and non-functional requirements, review functional requirements, isolate key issues, review solutions and present recommendations for MS Dynamics CRM technology solutions
* To implement / roll out new or enhanced CRM solutions in support of the business goals of the university
* Mentor other members of the CRM delivery team in particular the Junior Applications Specialists
* To identify, assess, document, and communicate the risks, issues, and benefits of developing CRM technology solutions
* Develop and maintain a productive working relationship with people at all levels at the university, providing guidance and disseminating relevant information as required.
* Provide well-informed advice on MS Dynamics CRM and assessment technologies and services - ensuring that services are properly understood and appropriately exploited, to enhance the effectiveness of significant activities
* Work closely with other team members by facilitating open communication and discussion between stakeholders through regular meetings with members in other areas of IT to solve any issues which require collaboration
* Ensure that plans take into account problems, delays and new priorities; anticipate possible implementation difficulties and identify practical ways of overcoming or preventing them
* Engage the experience and views of others, use own judgement and own specialist expertise to resolve issues; involve others appropriately in developing solutions to resolve new problems
* Oversee the implementation, management and testing of new processes to enhance the university services ensuring the validity of data, processes and functionality
* To design and deliver innovative CRM solutions that represent good value in line with the university strategies and architecture design.
* To drive excellence across IT Solutions as a whole, act as an agent of change and promote better ways of working
* To contribute as required to the development of project business cases
* Work with business users to elicit requirements and assist in developing design specifications to maximise the benefits of MS Dynamics CRM
* Work with stakeholders and end users in the software development lifecycle (DevOps) ie., PM's, Scrum Master, Product Owners, BA's, Test team, Support & Admin team
* Strong knowledge of MS Dynamic CRM technologies and implementations.
* Knowledge of systems analysis, design skills, and relevant methodologies.
* Understanding of the role of non-functional requirements (e.g. security, availability, performance, disaster recovery, scalability, etc.) in the solution design process.
* A broad understanding of IT service management principles and best practice.
* Excellent communication skills. The ability to listen and interpret needs into requirements. Able to engage with stakeholders at all levels and present ideas in clearly.
* Problems solving, critical thinking and innovation skills.
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for microsoft dynamics functional consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.