MONDAY- FRIDAY 9AM- 5PM
3 MONTH ASSIGNMENT (POTENTIAL TO BE ONGOING)
£13.49 HOURLY RATE
The role will be based in the Media & Public Affairs team and will be required to work flexibly across the Internal Communications and Resident Communications teams as needed.
Main Duties will include:
- Creating engaging social and digital media content
- Generating good quality written copy
- Managing reactive media enquiries
- Channel management
- Booking advertising
- Audience research
- Carrying out media monitoring and evaluation
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least two years relevant experience.
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Good knowledge and experience of using digital and/or social media channels.
- Ability to create film and video content would be desirable.
*Please apply online with your CV. Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy