MONDAY- FRIDAY 9AM- 5PM
3 MONTH ASSIGNMENT (POTENTIAL TO BE ONGOING)
£13.49 HOURLY RATE
The role will be based in the Media & Public Affairs team and will be required to work flexibly across the Internal Communications and Resident Communications teams as needed.
Main Duties will include:
- Creating engaging social and digital media content
- Generating good quality written copy
- Managing reactive media enquiries
- Channel management
- Booking advertising
- Audience research
- Carrying out media monitoring and evaluation
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least two years relevant experience.
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Good knowledge and experience of using digital and/or social media channels.
- Ability to create film and video content would be desirable.
*Please apply online with your CV. Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.