Adecco Sunderland has a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company based close to Bishop Auckland as a Radan Programmer on a permanent basis.
My client offers a competitive salary of £21,000 - £25,500 depending on experience and the working hours will be 38 hours per week, 7.00am - 5.0pm Monday - Thursday
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to develop their career within a busy expanding company.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will be a strong team player who can work efficiently and show attention to detail.
- Be willing to be flexible and available for overtime if / when required.
- Must have experience of using Radan software
- Possess Sheet metal knowledge / background in the cladding industry
- Have good technical/product knowledge and the ability to produce and check precise CNC programs ensuring high levels of accuracy
- 3D software experience would be an advantage ideally Inventor
- Have knowledge and experience using MS email, excel, word
- Be able to communicate with other departments to ensure deadlines are met & in line with customer requirements
- Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the company
- Great attitude towards problem solving
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills
- Work in a fast-paced environment and being able to cope with changing priorities
- Be flexible in their approach to work
Should you feel you have the skills and are happy with the location then please feel free to apply for this role.
Adecco UK are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Radan Programmer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.