Urgently DevOps Engineer Needed - Contact Role
Seeking for a contact role for one of high profile FS client, who can add a great kudos to your CV?
Willing to work in Milton Keynes area?
If that's a 'Yes' to all the above questions read on…
I'm currently seeking for experienced DevOps Engineer, who has a great understanding of the DevOps eco-system with a can do attitude and a willingness to learn new skills.
- A forward-thinking problem-solver for both the technical analysis and rapid delivery of next-generation platform solutions and prototypes, and who seeks and uses the right tool for the job.
- Self-starters who can work independently and across teams.
- Performance Analysis & Monitoring
- Problem Solver
- Red Hat Openshift (PaaS)
- ELK(ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Continuos Delivery
- Continuos Integration (CI)
I am seeking for an experienced DevOps Engineer, who would like to develop technical knowledge and skills on multiple technology tools & platforms.
- Extensive experience in CI/CD of Cloud solutions.
- Excellent working knowledge on SQL databases.
- Excellent working knowledge of Spring Boot platform and Spring Cloud.
- Experience of using agile methodologies.
- Desirable knowledge on the NETFLIX stack (Service Discovery, Hystrix and Zuul) and Kibana for the Production service monitoring.
Should like to learn more about this role click the'Apply Now' button and I will be in contact ASAP.
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for Urgently DevOps Engineer Needed - Contact Role
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.