HR Business Partner
The role involves a large degree of communication and influencing both internally and externally. Relationship management with senior managers and stakeholder groups is key to this role to ensure that the expectations are understood.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Provide advice and consultation on all HR issues and ensure a visible presence within the business function.
* Providing the business with both a reactive and proactive professional HR service.
* Coach and influence line managers in dealing with key people management and development issues in order to drive a high performing culture and motivated workforce.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* CIPD Qualified or equivalent
* Extensive HR business partnering experience in a fast-paced environment.
* Experience of leading end-to-end organisational change projects.
* Excellent employment law knowledge, with extensive experience in managing disciplinary, grievance and performance management processes.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/candidate-privacy