Product and Operations Executive
Role: Product and Operations Executive
Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £18-22k DOE
Do you love keeping on top of the latest market trends? Are you a thorough worker who is able to report on the best options for improving a product? Do you always give clients the best customer service? Office Angels are proud to be recruiting a Product and Operations Executive for a large, successful manufacturing and distribution company. You will be responsible for researching similar products on the market to ensure your business is always at the forefront. You will also be an Account Manager for existing customers to assist with any queries they have before their order arrives. If successful in the role, there is also the opportunity to travel internationally.
This position is to start ASAP so don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.
Brief Overview of Responsibilities:
- Stay on top of the market by researching all similar products and feeding back improvements and options
- Liaising with suppliers regarding changes to designs and pricing
- Monitoring all placed orders and feeding back to customers accordingly
- Allowing a smooth transition between sales and operations
- Assisting the operations team with business to business tasks
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have:
- The drive to succeed
- A thorough way of working
- The ability to fully research and understand a project
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 3 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
If you would like to speak to us about the opportunities we have York, Leeds, Wakefield or Harrogate, please do get in touch with Office Angels Leeds on 0113 2186550.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities Employer and wishes you all the best in your job search.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Product and Operations Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.