Role: Ecommerce Manager
Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £25-35k DOE
Do you have a passion for Marketing and SEO? Are you able to manage a budget whist overseeing and motivating team? Office Angels are proud to be recruiting an Ecommerce Manager for a large, successful manufacturing and distribution company. You will be developing and leading the Marketing campaigns covering all aspects of ecommerce to improve the current service and conversion rates. This position is to start ASAP so don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.
Brief Overview of Responsibilities:
- PPC campaigns and budget
- Analyse the data to influence campaigns appropriately
- EBay, Amazon and Web Optimisation
- Oversee a team looking after social media
- Targeted Link Building
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have:
- Successful experience within ecommerce and marketing
- The drive to succeed
- An analytic mindset
- The ability to manage a budget
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 3 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
If you would like to speak to us about the opportunities we have York, Leeds, Wakefield or Harrogate, please do get in touch with Office Angels Leeds on 0113 2186550.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities Employer and wishes you all the best in your job search.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Ecommerce Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.