6am to 3pm Monday to Friday (Overtime available)
Temporary - Ongoing
Our client is looking for workshop operatives to join their team. Working within a warehouse/workshop environment, main duties of the role will include:
* Manual assembly of sports equipment which includes the use of machinery, cutting steel and other materials to size
* Quality checking - Visual Inspection of finished good to ensure high quality and finish
* Following instructions to build bespoke products to meet the customers individual requirements
* Making up boxes and packing good
* You may be required to also work in the warehouse area, picking and packing goods which will include lifting up to 20kg
* Full Health and Safety induction will be completed as you will be required to read information relating to glues, cleaning fluids, use of machinery etc.
* Safety shoes must be worn at all times, all other PPE will be provided
* Working hours are 6am to 3pm Monday to Friday, however overtime will be expected during busy periods.
No previous experience required, however you will need good attention to detail, be a team player and have a positive attitude to your work.
* Free parking is available on a first come first served basis, alternative parking is on the side roads on the industrial estate
* Canteen available as well as kitchen area with fridge, microwave etc
Please apply to Adecco Basingstoke online
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy