Marketing Assistant - Immediate Start
ROLE: Marketing Assistant - Immediate Start
JOB TYPE: Temp (Potential to go permanent)
COMPANY TYPE: Insurance Broker
HOURS: 9:00am - 17:00pm, Monday - Friday (35 hours per week)
SALARY: £23,000 - £25,000
LOCATION: Liphook, Hampshire
BENEFITS: Private Healthcare, Pension, Holiday allowance, Bonus/incentives, Free Rugby tickets
CULTURE: Friendly, social, professional and down to earth environment with the opportunity to progress
My client is one of the largest insurance brokerage and risk management organisations in the world. We provide award-winning employee benefit consultancy services to employers throughout the UK and around the world, designing modern and compelling benefit programmes to help them achieve their strategic business objectives.
This is a broad Marketing Assistant position to cover lead generation campaigns, email marketing, PR, social media and managing web content! The successful candidate will gain excellent exposure to the full marketing mix.
Who we're looking for:
- Around one years' marketing experience
- Marketing experience, particularly of lead generation campaigns , newsletter management, communications and reporting
- A can do, proactive attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Team player willing to join in, with a flexible approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills with a confident telephone manner
Reporting to the Head of Marketing the main duties will be:
- Generate traffic to the consumer website through PPC/ SEO / digital activity
- Manage website and support future website development plans
- Responsible for newsletters and communications
- Budget management
- Main contact for customer service function
- Execute the social media strategy
- Write high-engagement social media content that reflects our brand's voice
- Collaborate with Marketing, PR and Customer Experience to develop a variety of content marketing materials
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the company's style guidelines
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels Partnership Accounts branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Marketing Assistant - Immediate Start
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.