Online Resources Coordinator
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment? Are self motivated and confident in problem solving?
You will be responsible for the end to end coordination of module assessments for both distance and blended learning students.
You will be working collaboratively to ensure you are providing a seamless service and working to the set deadlines. So you will need to be highly organised and have excellent attention to detail. Building strong relationships is very important and will need both excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day communication and liaison with module leaders / PTLs to coordinate production of assessment brief documents
- Monitoring performance against assessment schedules, identifying and reporting any issues that require timely resolution
- Providing support and encouragement to the MLs / PTLs to ensure that deadlines for providing assessment briefs are met and to resolve any assessment brief formatting issues in the writing process
- Receiving deliverables from academic colleagues and ensuring they are processed through the appropriate internal / external moderation review & sign-off processes
- Undertaking quality checks of assessment brief content to organise correction, through MLs / PTLs where required) to ensure accuracy prior to publication
- Work closely with Director of APD to facilitate training of academic colleagues in process etc.
- Helps keep up to date progress documentation such as gantt charts and schedules
- Undertaking a range of administrative task, including confirming fees with MLs / PTLs, raising / managing purchase orders, etc.
- Other administration tasks to support the production of assessment briefs, as required by the Online Resource manager
- Provide regular written and verbal reports to the Online Resource Manager, Academic Resources Director and other departments as required.
- Effective version control / management of Assessment brief documents
- Management and development of suitable repository / storage of assessment brief documents for access by all stakeholders / systems as required
Although Coventry-based, the post-holder may occasionally be required to travel to other locations for meetings or training.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Online Resources Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.