Digital Marketing Manager
OA Executive is excited to be working closely with an organic digital marketing agency based in the City that is looking to expand their marketing team. As the Marketing Manager, you will help drive the company's marketing strategy and maintain and grow their digital presence. The role will include the following;
- Market the Digital offering to brand-side decision makers
- Drive content strategy from awareness through to conversion, ensuring a stream of engaging content is created, uploaded and promoted on all owned digital channels
- Maintain and update the website through the coordination of blog & guide content
- Own the email marketing end to end - growing the database and running compelling, results-orientated campaigns through their Inner Circle mailer
- Get the company name in front of the right people by generating external marketing opportunities for key people within the organisation from networking and conference speaking slots to PR coverage and guest columns.
- You'll also manage the internal events schedule and awards submissions
- Report to the business on the impact of marketing activities in line with requirements of key stakeholders
This role offers plenty of variety and the opportunity to work as part of close-knit team who are based in a vibrant, social and fun working environment. With genuine career opportunities, this is a fast-growing and friendly firm who reward individual personal performance.
To be successful you will have sound experience working within digital marketing and have an understanding of SEO, Content, Analytics and Creative in particular. You'll be able to demonstrable evidence of producing effective marketing and sales copy and have a creative yet analytical thinking. It's crucial you have the ability to affect change and get things done.
If you have a passion for growing a business, are full of creativity, ideas and drive this role will be ideal for you. You'll also need to be highly articulate, organised and able to hit the ground running. You must be self-motivated and able to work autonomously!
In return you will be offered a generous benefits package which will compromise of 25 days annual leave, your birthday off, 2 days to volunteer per year, Vitality health care, a pension scheme and plenty of social events!
To be considered we urge you to submit your application right away as interviews are being held immediately.
Advertised by OA Executive. Please note that due to a high volume of response OA receive; only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy