Job title: Credit Controller
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £21,000 - £22,000
Are you a Credit Controller looking for an exciting new role?
Office Angels are proud be to working with a leading employer in the Birmingham area in their search for a Credit Controller. Working in a small finance team you will become an integral part of the business, looking after your own portfolio of clients.
The main duties will include;
- Managing a large number of client accounts alongside a small team of Credit Controllers
- Building lasting relationships with clients and chasing and retrieving monies owed
- Tracking and advising colleagues of live payment
- Managing payment terms for individual clients
- Managing individual reports
- Issuing statement and invoices to clients
The successful candidate will;
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong experience in high volume Credit Control
- Offer excellent IT skills
- Be able to work in a small team
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to join an excellent company, and can offer an immediate start so don't delay - apply today.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Credit Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.