Office Angels are seeking someone who really enjoys working with and rolling out systems, doing a bit of admin (organising learning events), data analysis, excel and liaising with different stakeholders.
SuccessFactors systems knowledge in learning and performance would be a huge benefit!
You must have HR advisor or management experience, and be a keen problem solver with the ability and confidence to dive in to any task.
Duties to include:
- Working with the IT team to roll out an online learning content system
- Working with the IT team to roll out a new 360 process
- Improve standard reports in our client's learning and performance successfactors systems
- Run reports for learning and performance when required
- Organise logistics for all online courses taking place globally
- Organise promotion panels
- Answering queries in the performance and learning inbox
- Updated our intranet pages
- Build a logical file structure for our learning files.
This role is an immediate start and will last approximately 4-8 weeks.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy