Scanning Operative CMS
Are you looking for a role that:
- Can give development and progression opportunities for the right candidate?
- Requires an eye for detail?
- Allows you to work independently but part of a larger team?
- Utilises your flexibility and adaptability to suit different engaging tasks?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Adecco are recruiting for a fantastic scanning operative role with the option of progressing through the ranks for our large corporate client in a friendly but busy Central London office.
As a Scanning Operative you will be expected to turn jobs quickly and efficiently, coordinating with the on-site print room on larger jobs or jobs with large format plans. You'll need to be proficient on PC use, working with adobe PDF's and able to concentrate in a busy environment. We are looking for focused, ambitious and determined individuals with the drive to succeed within a large, inclusive team environment.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have good level of IT knowledge including knowledge of Adobe and Microsoft software.
- Be able to work to targets, managing multiple tasks.
- Have good communication and team-working skills.
- Possess strong attention to detail.
Main responsibilities include:
- Using a variety of client hardware and software.
- Ensuring all data is filed correctly and accurately.
- To be independent enough to quality check your own work.
Previous experience is not essential as FULL TRAINING will be provided for the right candidates who demonstrate a desire, working ethic and good attitude to work
Working hours: 9am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Pay rate: £9.50 per hour
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Scanning Operative CMS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.