Scanning Operative CMS
Are you looking for a role that:
- Can give development and progression opportunities for the right candidate?
- Requires an eye for detail?
- Allows you to work independently but part of a larger team?
- Utilises your flexibility and adaptability to suit different engaging tasks?
This could be the opportunity for you!
Adecco are recruiting for a fantastic scanning operative role with the option of progressing through the ranks for our large corporate client in a friendly but busy Central London office.
As a Scanning Operative you will be expected to turn jobs quickly and efficiently, coordinating with the on-site print room on larger jobs or jobs with large format plans. You'll need to be proficient on PC use, working with adobe PDF's and able to concentrate in a busy environment. We are looking for focused, ambitious and determined individuals with the drive to succeed within a large, inclusive team environment.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have good level of IT knowledge including knowledge of Adobe and Microsoft software.
- Be able to work to targets, managing multiple tasks.
- Have good communication and team-working skills.
- Possess strong attention to detail.
Main responsibilities include:
- Using a variety of client hardware and software.
- Ensuring all data is filed correctly and accurately.
- To be independent enough to quality check your own work.
Previous experience is not essential as FULL TRAINING will be provided for the right candidates who demonstrate a desire, working ethic and good attitude to work
Working hours: 9am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Pay rate: £9.50 per hour
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy