Contract Cutover Manager - West Yorkshire - £550-650 p/day
Cutover Manager, to Support Cutover for Phase 1 and Phase 2.
Cutover Manager is responsible for ensuring the smooth go live of the SAP solution for all the back-office processes, including managing people, operational finance, procurement, projects, production planning and master data governance. They will work closely with a project manager and report to the overall cutover and transition manager, ensuring that all key activities for the cutover period are captured and resourced.
* Work closely with the business to capture all the key activities for the ramp down and ramp up period.
* Coordinate activities of a wide team of SAP functional experts, Legacy technical experts and the Business.
* Monitor data and cutover progress and communicate to the program team including status, progress, issues, etc.
* Manage and track the Go/No go criteria, and feed into the cutover gates.
* Manage the risks and issues on the cutover stream.
* Ensure execution of tasks are completed in a timely manner.
* Establish and manage the escalation process during the cutover period.
Required Skills & Experience:
* Relevant Cutover Management experience.
* Minimum of 2 years experience leading projects or significant work-streams
* SAP implementation experience with the demonstrated ability and in-depth knowledge in all aspects of an SAP implementation, and the relationships between each phase, including: Technical, Integration, Testing and Migration.
* Proven record of delivering across operational business areas, and technology streams
* Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver to tight timescales.
* Strong stakeholder manager, with a commitment to delivering on time and quality
* Qualified to at least Prince 2 Foundation level or equivalent
* Fluent in use of Microsoft Project software
* Attention to detail with strong communication skills
* Strategic thinker, who can assimilate complex plans into clear methodologies and straight forward messages.
Please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement