Senior SQL Developer
They are looking for someone to join their team as a Senior SQL Developer.
- Design, build and deliver complex Data Warehouse solutions to meet business requirements.
- Proactively support stakeholders across all functions by providing creative and innovative solutions.
- An IT professional and experienced software engineer, able to deliver complex yet controlled and governed change.
- Maintain an understanding of developments, supporting the integration of new IT solutions in line with changing business needs.
- Detailed problem solving and ability to quickly resolve and communicate issues, to ensure that the integrity of the business data is maintained.
- Communicate complex concepts and methodologies to stakeholders with varied levels of seniority and experience.
- An industry expert in Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence, implemented through the
Microsoft SQL technology stack.
Purpose of the role:
-Deliver data systems' change and quality assured data to support business reporting across the company.
-Guide and aid the development of less experienced developers.
-Strong technical competence demonstrated through past working experience.
-Able to face off to senior business stakeholders to lead on design, build and delivery of technical solutions.
- Experience in designing, building and implementing SQL Server Data Warehouse solutions.
- Querying data with extensive knowledge of T-SQL.
- Data Modelling experience - Third Normal Form / dimensional data modelling / Kimball methodology.
- Reporting skills with the ability to interrogate legacy data / solutions built using Microsoft technologies.
- Knowledge of building and working with Cube data structures.
- Maintain and develop Microsoft SSIS packages and SSRS reports.
- Experienced in using version control tools, such as TFS, GIT or equivalent.
- Data Visualisation knowledge with Enterprise visualisation tools, such as Power BI, Tableau or equivalent.
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for Senior SQL Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.