Client Services Coordinator
We are currently recruiting for one of our respected clients for a Client Service Coordinator on a 12 month contract.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic company based in Dundee.
Within this role you will be responsible for providing support to the Sales and Delivery teams. You will be responsible for ensuring excellent customer service, event support, account development and administration for all clients. Tasks will include managing events, managing workshop logistics and creating and maintaining online accounts.
Duties will include:
· Understanding and meeting the needs of customers
· Help and provide support to all colleagues to ensure great customer service at all times
· Develop strong relationship to maximise potential
· Liaise closely with the sales team
· Follow order process to ensure transactions are dealt with in an efficient manner
· Receive, log and resolve customer queries
· Ensure accurate information is recorded
· Diary management, arranging conference calls and webinars
· Monitor mail boxes to ensure customer enquiries are dealt with or escalated
Experience and skills:
· Experience of supporting customers and client relationships and using CRM systems
· Office administration experience
· Professional and confident communicator
· Accurate data entry skills
· Great Microsoft Office packages including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
To succeed within this role you must have a strong passion for customer service and always be prepared to go the extra mile. You will have strong communication skills and be highly motivated with great attention to detail.
You must have the ability to prioritise your work load and work under pressure.
If you feel like you have the skills for this role, please do not miss out, apply today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy