One of our large Financial clients is currently looking for an experienced Scrum Master (Agile PM) to join their team
This would include processing definition, Agile Scrum based Software development, Hybrid Agile based module development along with cross functional communication, software technical project management, requirements traceability, source code control, test case management and defect tracking. This position also represents the team at Release level to report status of multiple Agile feature teams to leadership.
- Proven Experience as a Scrum Master/Agile experience
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Needs to be expert in estimation and planning and knows how to create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects.
- Should be a good coach in Agile practices and can coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Assist team or individuals to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
- Ability to shield team from outside distractions and interferences.
- Ability to ensure the correct use of scrum process.
- Ability to track and remove impediments.
- Responsible for facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
- Proven skills to coach team on how to follow agile scrum.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
- Working knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand team needs.
- Preferred Banking domain knowledge
- Inspire others to adopt the new processes and improvements based on program retrospectives
- Strong communication and good leadership skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to foster strong collaboration among team members and multitask effectively
- Ensure delivery of reproducible builds with a design emphasis on reusability, maintainability and efficiency.
- Investigate and recommend best practices and process improvements for the build system.
- Have a strong ability and interest in working with a diverse range of technical and non-technical teams.
- Detail orientation and ability to assist developers in debugging complex errors.
- Strong proclivity to ensure developers follow coding standards and execute a best practices approach in build
Apply for Scrum Master
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.