We are currently working with a client based in Sittingbourne who is looking for a 2 x Machine operative to be part of their very busy, proactive production team.
The role will require you to;
· Manual operate the production machinery
· Manage stock to be loaded on to the machinery
· Oversee the running of Machinery and resolving any faults
· Be sure to follow health and safety requirements
· Fill out appropriate paper work when works complete
You need to have:
· Good attention to detail
· Ok with handling repetitive tasks
· Working independently to meet targets
· 20 days holiday + BH
· Social Events
· Overtime hours available
· Parking on Site
This company has very much a family feel to the organisation and the people are very important to them, if you have a very positive working attitude and you are keen to progress with an organisation this company could be ideal for you. DUE TO LOCATION CANDIDATES MUST DRIVE.
Pay is based on a 40 hour week but this may differ depending on the contract offered
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy