Social Media Executive
Would you like a new Marketing role in a new company? Do you want to work in a friendly team? Looking for a role in which you can progress as the company grows? If so we have the role for you…
We are very excited to be recruiting for a Social Media Executive working for a brilliant company based in Ashford. Join their fun, friendly team and enjoy summer BBQ's, fully paid for Christmas parties as well as a relaxed dress code all year round.
This is a company has lots of opportunity to develop and progress. They really value their employees and reward for great work.
What you'll be doing:
- Planning and managing content strategy
- Promoting the company across their social media channels as well as pushing promotions
- Delivery of multi-channel campaigns
- Track and monitor success of campaigns
- Supporting the marketing department
Reasons you'll love working for this company:
- Flexible working hours
- Free Parking
- Summer BBQ's
- Christmas Parties
- Friendly team
- Relaxed dress code
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Social Media Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.